Friday, June 21, 2013

A little help from my friends :) (UPDATE)

She is fully funded!  Thanks to all who helped!!

Hey Everyone!

Some of you may be familiar with Love Without Boundaries--- a group that provides medical help to orphans in china.  They have provided assistance with Mei Sims' orphanage over the years as well.... so obviously a ministry that is near and dear to my heart.  There is a little girl who tugged at my heart strings so I wanted to see if you would partner with me in changing a life?

Some of these kids needs thousands of dollars to get the help they need.... she needs a mere $407 more to receive medication to treat her heart condition.  We can't save the world, but praying some of you would join me in saving 1.

Click the link below:
http://www.lovewithoutboundaries.com/programs/medical/sponsor-a-child/m.children/223/view/977

Be back soon!  ~Rushton

No comments: