Sunday, October 4, 2009

Beer Cheese Dip

Whom have I in heaven but You? And besides You, I desire nothing on earth. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73: 25-26

This recipe needs to be a staple of yours for tailgating and watching football games. Jennifer Sheppard gave it to me years ago. Serve it with wheat thins, fritos, etc. Everyone will LOVE it, I promise!!

2 C. Sharp Cheddar, shredded
2 (8 oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
1 pkt. ranch dressing mix
1/2 C. beer
Dash of seasoning salt or garlic salt (optional)

Mix all together until well blended. Chill for several hours before serving or make the day before.

Serves lots!

Tips:
It works best to mix the first 3 ingredients together and then add the beer. Can easily be doubled for a crowd.

No comments: