Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Welcome Back

I have not fallen off the face of the earth... although it was been forever since I posted on the blog. I have my excuses -- holidays, out of town company, feeling tired & pregnant and a child with the stomach bug... Derek would also say that I have tried out a few new recipes that were really not good at all :(

So hope to get in a few posts before the baby comes (in about 3 weeks). I have been cooking most of my old recipes/casseroles and freezing half to have some food for my family when he/she arrives. My plan is to probably continue to post old recipes since I have a lot of new readers in the meantime. No promises though on what the next couple of months will look like.

At some point, I will be back regularly. I love food too much to stop! :)

No comments: