Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pictures!

Sweet baby girl on her first birthday! She looks the same to me.... just a bigger version of herself. And apparently there is some sort of tradition with icing dotted on the face.... interesting?! These are the best 2 photos in the bunch but one aside that I love is that in the background of other photos are daughters of two of my friends! I have connected with some great people online and 2 have daughters in the same orphanage & same room! They will all be coming home to the US one day soon and I love that they will have that connection with each other.... I know they will be too young to remember but I still have to think that it will be a magical bond and there will be reunions in their future.... more later...

2 comments:

By God's Design said...

She's so precious, Rushton!!!

By God's Design said...

She's so precious, Rushton!!!