Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mei Sims in action

Mei Sims' personality continues to evolve... she is feisty, quirky, funny, loud, affectionate, loves to mimc us and is overall adorable.... she captures my heart more each day! I don't know what happened this past weekend but derek and I both looked at each other and said "this is so much fun!" So don't worry from all my posts that this is hard work & life lessons all day long.... there is much laughter and joy in the midst of it all.

I gave derek a bunch of video clips of Mei Sims in action & he came home with this masterpiece tonight.... thought you might all enjoy a glimpse into fun times with MS!

the Adventures of Mei Sims from Rushton Waltchack on Vimeo.

11 comments:

Abby said...

Ok, you have to quit posting these videos. Findley and I are both wiping away tears. She is adorable. Glad to see her smile so much. You are loving her so well, Rushton!

Janet said...

So precious. What a gift. Thanks for sharing.

Bradford said...

Amazing. I was crying and laughing through the whole video. Your kissing her again and again and throwing your head back with joy is such a picture of God's love of us as His adopted kiddos. You are such a reflection of Jesus. I love the ending of the video:) So happy for y'all! She is beautiful! Her personality seems to fit right in the Waltchack/Mellen family.

The Crazy Eight Toering Clan said...

This is absolutely precious!!!! My mom said "Tell Derek we need his tech support to help us put together a video like that!" She is doing so well walking!! Loved Henry's "baby" :)

Erika said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing the highs of lows of your journey!

Unknown said...

Bawling . . . tears of joy. God is so good!

Pam said...

Love it!!!

Angie said...

I'm not sure I can add to what has already been said! I must agree though that you kissing her again and again...killing me!!!! Loving it!!!! Such a great way to start my day! Blessings!!!

Ashley said...

Beautiful...so wonderful to the light in her eyes and such a big smile!

JimandJackie said...

HAPPY HAPPY tears! and your Henry is so cute and spunky!

Kellie Merwin said...

You guys are amazing! Such sweet moments of everyday life as a family. Thanks for giving us a glimpse.