Sunday, July 29, 2012

Weeks in photos...

I'm working on an actual update on life but for now wanted to post a few photos of the past couple of weeks.  Enjoy!

Rollins put stickers on MS to make her look like a "monster"

She will now smile on command when I pull out the camera :)

Henry got into some ink and stamps.


Afternoon invasion of the super heros..... can't wait for MS to be running around with her brothers and sister!!






Henry thought it was a great idea to ride bikes....

MS did not! 



MS dressed up to go to a meeting with me....




Sweet flowers from Derek to help me make it through the day.
MS took a nap on me and woke up dazed & covered in sweat!




After running my fingers through her hair...


Ahhhh.... smoothed out and looking nice.


Last night in big purple.  (please note the garbage bag covering our window in an attempt to keep out light and make MS sleep later :) )



And the cast change!!  On wednesday we traded in purple for crazy cast!  More details in my next post.




Happy about the new cast!  And showing some leg now!

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Can't wait to meet Miss MS one day :) She is one tough cookie...