Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Surprise......

Derek Waltchack and I are expecting #5! I know what you are thinking.... 5 kids?! Was this on purpose or on "accident"?!? We weren't technically trying but we weren't really preventing either. But I know exactly when it happened. Derek came walking in one night, looked at me and before I knew it..... our pens were out and we were filling out paperwork  Another baby was created to be a Waltchack and is somewhere in China... can't wait to see who our little caboose will be.


Thought I'd put this here for those of you who are not my facebook friends and who may still be checking the blog.... not sure if there even is anyone out there.... but just in case.  More to come later!

7 comments:

Meg said...

You KNOW I'm following! How exciting! Please document as you go along! It will be interesting to see how quickly a second adoption can proceed. Yay for all of you!

Pam said...

WOW! How awesome!!! Will it be a boy or girl? Can't wait to follow along on another amazing journey!

Pam said...

Wow! How awesome! Will it be a boy or girl? Can't wait to follow along on another journey!

Maureen said...

Hi Rushton, I have been a blog follower of yours for some time. It has been a few months since i have checked in, but I used to check in religiously! When I was hoping to, and then in process to adopt from China,I blog stalked all the time and your blog was always one of my favorites. I remember your trip and have loved following your family's journey. Just had to say congrats on your very exciting news! I will have to get back to checking in on you regularly. Can't wait! Thanks for all the honesty and inspiration. Maureen

Tara and Julian said...

I haven't checked any blogs in months, so this is a surprise! Was following Eva's story, so I figured I'd pop in for some recipes from Ruston too. Congratulations!

Tara and Julian said...

I haven't checked any blogs in months, so this is a surprise! Was following Eva's story, so I figured I'd pop in for some recipes from Ruston too. Congratulations!

Tara and Julian said...

I haven't checked my blogs in months, but did so to follow little Eva. So, this is a surprise!! Congratulations!